Jr. Client Support Analyst
Since its founding in 1997, Altum has provided innovative grantmaking and performance management software solutions such as proposalCENTRAL®, Easygrants®, Infor PM, and QlikView, to nonprofit and governmental organizations. A privately held corporation, Altum, Inc., is headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
The job is full-time and based in our Reston, VA headquarters.
We are seeking a Client Support Analyst with a business analyst mindset to join Altum’s Support Team for webbased grants management software. The software is used primarily by not-for-profit grant makers to manage their entire grants management process.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for inbound product user inquiries and product assistance requests.
- Assists with onboarding activities for new clients including product configuration and detailed training.
- Provides email and phone support to clients and their constituents, investigates reported issues, and offers proposed issue resolution.
- Communicates clear, precise, and accurate information both verbally and in writing and is honest, consistent, and tactful in client communications.
- Coordinates with internal technical and product management staff.
- Determines different points of escalation (to different teams) to resolve client issues as applicable.
- Troubleshoots software functionality, defects, data issues and user problems and reports these details to a technical resource.
It is important to note that:
We assist our clients with grant management activities.
We are not a call center, nor are we a technical support desk; we resolve bigger problems for our clients. We are not doing technical software support; this is client support with functional software experience.
- Ability to approach a problem from a variety of perspectives and develop different methods to solving it.
- Organized with effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Independent and analytical thinker.
- Self-starter with good collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients of varying skill levels and proficiencies.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills; experience communicating software features and solutions in education materials and/or training sessions is a plus.
- Experience in a customer support role.
- Knowledge of grants management software or experience working with a shared software platform.
- Prior phone or hotline client support experience and managing difficult clients.
- Conceptual understanding of business process workflows.
This position is eligible for employee referral program.
EEO Employer: Race, Gender, Veteran, Disabled.
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
1801 Robert Fulton Drive, Suite 450
Reston, VA 20191